Head of Content Production
Who are we ?
Animaj is an entertainment company producing and licensing animated stories, characters and fictional universes for all children.
We collaborate with top independent YouTube creators to accelerate their growth and help them establish their stories as global brands.
Our business model is to acquire and scale high potential IPs (universes, characters, and stories), facilitating distribution on over 100 streaming platforms, including Netflix, Hulu, Apple TV, Sky, Roku,, and develop brands via content licensing, merchandising, original productions, and brand partnerships.
We are backed by a world-class team of investors including XAnge, Daphni, and some of the best tech business angels ; we have just closed a € 5M pre-seed round.
- Lead quality and operational due diligences for targeted channels and establish a detailed list of atomic assets that could participate in ultimate Animaj value :
- Execution or capacity to lead execution (Is technical delivery above / bellow standard ? Is it sub-contracted ? If so what is the process for subcontracting ?)
- Value of channel as enabler (Are the tool and processes an asset for other channels ? Is there and interesting independant studio behind ?)
- Establish clear toolset used by channel and rate interoperability
- Software suite used for Storyboarding, Design, Modeling, Rigging, Image Production, Lighting, dispatch, Render, Edit, Sound Edit, Foley, Color Grading, Music recording, Sound mix, YouTube Posting, YouTube management-, ...)
- Workflow tool used (production tracking, process, color space, ...)
- Production assets organization (Naming conventions, Indexation, Storage, archival, retrieval, existing libraries)
- Talent / user management tools and workflow
- Quality controls (exists or not)
- Confidentiality and security systems and process
- Design principles
- Core IP elements : ie book from which IP is originated
- Establish and lead key components of core innovation that Animaj must deploy to maximize studio throughput ability and push production value across all channels.
- Create global remote production pipeline and associated monitoring tools.
- Establish and secure global vendor network
- Onboard creators on our optimised production platform by
- Establishing key Library Tools and reference interoperability toolset
- Securing content elements of acquired channel based on assets being joining Animaj.
- Migrating all type of content to AnimaJ media repositories, making sure that this publishing step enables maximum interoperability across toolsets.
- Informing on publishing / Library use
- First Interview with our CEO
- Case Study
- Interview with our three co-founders
- Stock Options - We want all of our early employees to participate fully in Animaj's success.
- Health Care - We provide totally subsidized/covered health care.
- Remote Policy - Dedicated to your work-life balance, we offer 2 days remote and 3 days per week at the office. Why ? Because we think that magic occurs when people work together, but we also believe that there are times when you need to be able to work uninterrupted.
- Work environment - A stimulating workplace that fosters creativity, autonomy and leadership.